Get a free quote for your project. Click here.
This is a semi-automatic cable connector crimping machine specially customized for crimping bare copper wire ferrules and non insulated copper ferrules. It is suitable for crimping loose piece terminals with vibration plate feeding. The operating speed is comparable to that of the chain terminals, saving labor and cost, and having more cost-effective advantages.
○ Based on the silent terminal machine, using cassette molds, easy and convenient to disassemble;
○ Microcomputer chip control, humanized program design, safe and reliable operation;
○ Replace expensive chain terminals and use more economical loose terminals;
○ Centrifugal vibration feeding, frequency conversion speed regulation, precise positioning of cylinder, unified riveting standard;
○ The operating speed is comparable to that of the chain terminals, saving labor and cost, and having more cost-effective advantages;
○ When necessary, it can be used as a separate silent terminal machine, suitable for 800#, 2000# straight and horizontal applicators.
○ Manual operation part
Manually put the terminal into the vibration plate
Manually put the wire into the terminal to be crimped
○ Machine running part
Automatically arrange and feed the terminals
Automatically feed the terminal into the designated die(The feeding speed of regular terminals is 60~70 pcs per minute. The speed is 3000-4000 pcs per hour. Note: special terminals are excluded)
○ When ready, start the crimp switch, the pressing is completed automatically.
Contact us: email@example.com
Operation video of the bare copper wire ferrules crimping machine
|Dimensions||Conventional 500*860*1360 (mm); Special slide rail type: 500*1050*1360 (mm)|
|Power supply||AC 220V/50Hz|
|Power consumption||Motor: 250W; LED light: 220V 1W; Vibration plate: 120W|
|Stroke of slider||35mm (40mm)|
|Crimping frequency||120 times/min|
|Closing height||26mm; Closing height adjustment 10mm|