Get a free quote for your project. Click here.
Splice / Crimp Technology
Splice / Crimp Technology produces gas-tight, repeatable, and waste-free low resistance crimped connections. It has proven to be the lowest applied cost wire connection in the industry. Splice / Crimp Technology feeds, cuts, forms, and splices connections quickly, eliminating the need for pre-formed crimps.
Wire Splicing Machines
The wire splicing machine provides an advanced method for producing low-cost, high-reliability connections. The system is comprised of a semi-automatic machine and a reel of continuous splice copper band material, and it's available with a range of crimping die types and splice copper band sizes to meet a variety of production requirements.
○ This machine is equipped with 750W motor and RV63 reducer, and it has a large crimping force because of the large torque with a 40 percent increase over the traditional machines.
○ The three axles through-type spindle mounting method, front and back supporting, concentric axles without gap, keeps the crimping force much firmer.
○ The stepping motor drives the feeding, digitizes the length, the adjustment is simple and fast, and the feeding is stable.
○ The diameters of main axle and eccentric shaft are expanded to lead the main axle to have better intensity and be more durable.
○ The optimized box structure with the machine head in the box, has stronger bearing strength than the traditional machines in which four screws are used to connect the machine head to the middle base.
○ Optimize the operating height, lower the operating height to the height of the fist, and support the bottom of the machine to reduce the operating fatigue during operation.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operation video of wire splicing machine
|Copper Strip Feeding Mode||Motor Drive / Step Feeding|
|Maximum Copper Strip Length||60MM/Maximum Copper Strip Length 22MM|
|Maximum Copper Strip Width||6MM|
|Maximum Crimping Width||6.5MM|
|Maximum Crimping Diameter||6mm2 X 2|
|Operation Mode||Pedal Switch / Single Action|
|Dimensions||300 x 300 x 400 (MM)|
Ultrasonic Metal Welding Splicing Equipment
The ultrasonic wire harness welding machine is widely used in the fields of automobiles, electronic appliances, motors, communication equipment, mechanical equipment, instruments and so on. The welding harness area is from 0.5mm2-20mm2.
○ The power of the equipment is 3000W. The welding harness area is from 0.5mm2-20mm2. It can be welded at one time. It is mainly used for lap welding of automobile wiring harness, wire head forming, wire mutual welding, multiple wires and butt joints, as well as mutual welding into a knot;
○ The whole machine is integrated design, the equipment is small in size, light in weight, beautiful in appearance and convenient to move;
○ Adopt PLL lock-in frequency automatic tracking technology to ensure the welding effect;
○ Good electrical conductivity after welding, low resistivity or near zero;
○ Suitable for welding copper wire and aluminum wire, such as copper and aluminum wire harness, metal braided wire, metal stranded wire, wire harness terminal, enameled wire, motor lead wire, etc.
○ The ultrasonic wire harness welding machine is widely used in the fields of automobiles, electronic appliances, motors, communication equipment, mechanical equipment, instruments and so on.
Contact us: email@example.com
Operation video the ultrasonic wire welding splicing machine
|Welding area||0.5-16 mm2||0.5-20 mm2||1-30 mm2|
|Working air pressure||0.05-0.9MPa||0.05-0.9MPa||0.05-0.9MPa|